Patient Transport Service
If you are having trouble getting to your appointment you may be entitled to use the hospital transport serviceprovided by South Central Ambulance Service. They provide transport for some people who are unable to use public transport due to their medical condition.
To find out if you may be eligible for the patient transport service, please call 0300 100 0015.
If you are eligible for patient transport, you can make a booking by calling 0300 123 9841.
If you are not eligible, there are also a number of subsidised community car and minibus schemes available that can give you a lift.
A number of these make a small charge for their service. To find out about these, please ask when you book.
Visit https://ctauk.org/find-ct-provider/ to find out what is available near where you live.
Local community transport providers include:
- Sammy Community Transport – 01243 827821
- Arun Coordinated Community Transport – 01903 723584
- Guild Care Worthing – 01903 528600
- Billingshurst Community Transport – 01403 787696
- Crawley Community Transport – 01293 523764
- Community Transport Brighton & Hove – 01273 677559